Thursday, May 10, 2007

Time..

It has been quite a while I haven't been writing anything, but sometimes life goes so fast, that you can hardly catch up with it... You just feel like an observer standing somewhere on the side of the road and watching a weird movie...

I have been all over the place lately: Georgia, Sweden, Holland (my second home), Italy, Ukraine...

I spent wonderful time in Georgia meeting with simple people and being together with my wonderful friends.

After that Holland has become almost like a second home for me - going crazy with all the Action for Europe preparation things... Coming back again and again.
Two weeks ago we had here small AfL3 reunion:) Chris B. was here with his brother and sister, me, Marielle and Magdalena... Woaw. Indescribable feelings and atmosphere...

I spent a wonderful time in Crimea being part of F4F course, which amazed me and gave me so much peace I could never expect.. Together with wonderful young and a bit older people ;)
Just on the coast of the Black Sea... reminded me a little bit something from our time in Panchgani, India.


Now I am back to Holland again and just in few days leaving for Crimea to start our wonderful Action for Europe project. You can follow this in our new blog: www.action-for-europe.blogspot.com

No comments: