Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Life is a miracle..

Last year around Christmas time, when my home was India, my mom send me a postcard on which was written: "Open yourself and a miracle will come into your life"!
And I sat on a bench and looked up into starry Asian sky and dreamed..

Time after time I am experiencing again, that miracles do happen and very often. We just need to believe in them, notice them and allow them to happen.

Right now I am in a wonderful place in Crimea (Ukraine), spending crazy, challenging and inspiring time, seeing how a dream have taken a shape and become a reality. Something that me and my friends have been working on for long month and almost given up now is happening. And it is a miracle, which I still sometimes can't really believe in. Life is amazing.

Around month ago, when I was sitting on the beach of the Black Sea with my friend from Crimea and feeling so much down about all this project we are in right now, she told me the story about footprints:

FOOTPRINTS

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was only one.

"This bothered me because I noted that during the low periods of my life,

when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord, "You promised me, Lord that if I followed you, you would walk with me always.

But I noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has been only one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there with me?" "The Lord replied,

'During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."


I have been thinking of this story a lot lately... I have really felt, that I am not alone and I am being taken care of..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am missing you so come to see you.
You must now be somewhere in the north Europe?
Wish you well on the road.
Miss you a lot.

Talk to you later when we are both available on skype :-)

uLLa said...

Eiiii:) Han-Ting... Oh. You should be here...

Unknown said...

Dear Ulla,
Reading your writing, it is so beautiful and heart inspiring. I miss your crazy, wonderful fresh presence, your music and your spirit. So nice in your words that you are being looked after. So secure and safe in those arms of the universe!
Well, still waiting for you here in New Zealand. Time to sit by the Pacific ocean.
Lots of love
Rosh

james mangte said...

You've created a lovely blog. Keep updating your blog the way u have been doing. It's lovely to read them. Every time I think of you, I always imagine you holding and strumming a guitar with lots of positive energy.

Best wishes from the wet & cold Panchgani.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing