Monday, October 06, 2008

The gold.

Did I wake up again in an endless field of some already known non-existence?

Difficult to touch it.
Strange.
Should I?
Well, I was thinking were do all our dreams go? Where lives the freedom of my dreams and all those realities?
And then I was thinking where do all the people go? - Where do we all live? Surrounded by our own fears, extasies and loneliness..

I hugged a dog today, and its eyes were full of love. So I was thinking how does it look in Dogs' Heaven?

The church behind my garden looks beautiful, even though - always closed for me.
But while every night I wake up in the middle of the beauty, my trees are getting colored. It is the autumn I love. The autumn comes to paint my streets and forests.
And I love.
It is the gold.
It is the gold of the moment!

No comments: