Saturday, January 06, 2007

Moments..

The importance hides in the flow... In the waves of my sea. In the eternal non-stillness..


Some days ago I was telling Someone to stop steeling moments..
Now I am sitting on the floor, drinking hot blackcurrant juice with lemon, smoking shisha (waterpipe), listening to Pink Floyd and thinking how much I am steeling moments as well from Someone else's life...
I hear the words from the most beautiful song Pink Floyd has made: "..how I wish you were here", and I am thinking how much I finally don't miss anything and Anyone...

But I know, that a new day will come - new morning without sunrise and evening wihtout setting sun, when embracing my teddy bear I will be laying down on my bed and thinking how much I have nothing and how much of Everything..

How much actually we all have Everything. And how much we often feel having nothing.
We, humans, are so freaky...

No comments: