Saturday, November 18, 2006

What is this all about?



I love what John Lenon has said: "Life is what happens while people are making other plans". So this explains exactly where I have been at during the last year and now. Life is going on.

Life.
Goes.
On.

I have returned back to Europe and this is my home now for already a bit more than one month. During this time I have had an amazing opportunity to survive from some kind of special souvenir-disease which I took with me back home from India and which brought me to hospital straight from the Riga airport and kept me there for quite a while. I feel quite OK now, although I am still continuing to visit doctors to understand what has happened and is happening with me. Not too funny.

I have seen a bit of Latvian beautiful autumn and even already snow. I am still freezing here a bit after spending one year in incredible heat, but I am slowly starting to acclimatize. Every morning I am waking up and thinking to myself: how wonderful is to be home... I really enjoy every moment and every little thing and vibe from here. No place in the whole World can be better than the place of your home..

It is not as hard, this "being back", as I expected it to be, but sometimes I wonder what this "being back" is all about?

I miss India a lot. Almost as much as I have been missing my home during this year and during those five years I have spent in Estonia. I have always longed to be back home and to settle down here, but right now I feel, like I have lost something... The feeling of "not knowing where I belong to".

3 comments:

ulvi said...

Oh, Ulla, nii hea on teada, et sa tagasi oled :) Saa terveks ja väga-väga tahaks sind näha ka kunagi!
Kallid!!

uLLa said...

Uih:) Kavatsengi varsti oma teist kodumaad külastama!! Annan kindlasti ennast märku!

Janis said...

Mina ei saa aru